Well, it’s time I make this official. In short, this post is to inform people that I will be leaving New York.
For the next few years (or more) I will be living on the road. The plan is to move from city to city, country to country, and work as much (or as little) as possible.
Often people ask me when or if I will be in their area to work, and I have grown quite tired of simply telling them “soon” without being able to do so. So, now I will be going where ever I want, whenever I want. Just as I had always intended.
Here are a few answers to the questions I have encountered so far from the few people I have told prior.
- I WILL BE COMING BACK TO NY PERIODICALLY. By no means will I be gone for good. I plan on coming back and working whenever I have the means and desire to do so.
- “the means and desire?" means simply this- (and this goes for every location I would plan on travelling to) If I receive enough general interest from potencial clients and friends for me to come visit, I will come. Basically, if the trip will monetarily support itself, I will be there.
- Also, if certain locations turn out being awesome and lucrative, I have no problem staying for extended periods of time.
So, there you have it. In short.
All information on where and when I will be going will be posted here and on various sites online.
Now, I’d rather not try and keep track of inquiries and such over multiple social network platforms. Which means, if you have any questions, or would like to contact me about coming your way please email me :) This will also make searching for your information and references as easy on me as possible.
This is an open invite to any shops or interested parties or artists.
On a side note, if you have a couch for me to crash on.. you can be my new best friend.
Locations already on the list as priorities:
- March 1st-5th: Hampton, VA
- Between the dates of March 5th and March 30th- I will briefly in - Florida, Louisiana, Texas, Arizona, Las Vegas, and San Diego. This is a road trip I’ve been planning for a while, but I would love to do a few small tattoos on the way :)
*ATTENTION NEW YORK CLIENTS*
I will be leaving NY March 1st. If you would like to get in before I leave, I will be working around the clock from tomorrow till I leave. Please contact me. Also, if want me to let you know when I will be back at Lotus, email me and I will add you to my “favorite awesome persons” list.